All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Apr 08, 2011
Reviewed Baked Potato
"Here is how to properly bake a potato:
(choose a baking potato like a russet)
1. turn your oven on to 425 (1 or 2 degrees off will not hurt your potato)
2. Wash your potato then pat dry
3. PICK UP A FORK and POKE YOUR POTATO with a few hole (only go in about 1/4 of an inch)
4. Wrap the potato in foil
5. Place the potato on the middle rack in your oven
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes until tender
Its easy...no need for all these weird needles, nails, fingers, or whatever it is you people tried. "