All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Apr 09, 2009
Favorited Brick Chicken with Apricot Couscous
Favorited Homestyle Jerk Chicken
Favorited Frangelico Tiramisu
Reviewed Apple and Pear Crisp
"YUM!!! I made this for a smaller crowd, so I only used 2 apples and 2 pears, halved the rest of the ingredients, and it was plenty! I only wish I had made much more of the topping because that's always my favorite part. Made it again with more of the crisp topping and was so happy. For a little extra sass, I added apricot jam/preserves to the ap""
"Delicious!!! Easy, tasty, healthy, and a fun meal to make mid week or for casual company on weekends. Sooo good! Well beyond my expectations. All I make is the burger... I don't need the salad. After a few times, I made a few changes to exactly the way I like it.
1. I don't like mushrooms, so instead, I used one finely diced zucchini per pound of chicken.
2. Instead of poultry seasoning, I used Adobo.
3. I used thin slices of muenster and a little dried dill instead of that cheese.
4. I put a small dash of mustard in the sauce, to tie the flavors together.
5. I caramelized some onions in a pan with and put them on top. So so so good.
MAKE THIS RECIPE! Moist, tasty, flavorful, guilt free. You will not be disappointed. "