All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Nov 12, 2008
Birthday: May 26
"I absolutely LOVE these sweet potatoes!! I was head of my family Thanksgiving one year and we decided that we would try all new recipes to all the classic items we typically serve and this is the one I chose in lieu of sweet potato casserole...let me tell you, it has been requested over and over again since then!! I even make it for Easter too!! Love it!!
I absolutely love to cook, even though I don't always have much time to do so. For 75% of the year I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful kids all aged 6 and under. For the other 25% I work full time as a tax preparation office manager. I was never taught how to cook growing up so I have had an obsession for several years now of self-teaching myself how, so I absolutely love this website and the tv network for teaching me so many things!! keep it coming Food Network!!
Absolutely love to make any and all desserts!!! I am always up to try a new recipe!! My favorite foods are on two ends of the spectrum-I like simple, home meals and love to try exotic stuff!