All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Aug 11, 2009
Reviewed Devon's Award-Winning Chili
"I thought this was an excellent recipe. But I couldn't help but make modifications:
- Cut the spice in ½ and then added a little more later to taste
- Added a couple cups of beef broth
- In the last 20 min of cooking I added cubed butternut squash (Highly recommended)
- Used ground beef and turkey instead of brisket (to make it more affordable and to cut down on the fat)
- Added a couple poblano peppers
- Used sweet red pepper instead of green
I served it with cheddar & sour cream and on the side guacamole and chips. Delish!