All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Oct 24, 2010
"As a student this recipe was perfectly delicious, easy to make and easy on my wallet. I made some of my own modifications but it turned out perfect. Its also my meal for the week!
Here were my modifications:
- I didn't have any celery
- sauteed the spinach with 2 cloves garlic and then added it into the soup
- used camapanelle pasta which made it heartier
- only had one can of tomatoes so I used about 2 Tbs of tomato paste to make it have a more tomato broth consistency
- I used the entire box of Chicken stock
- added about 1/2 cup of pasta water after adding the pasta to add more broth
- added chilli flakes to give it some heat
I love food. This means cooking, eating, tasting, trying new restaurants, recipes, street food, peoples cooking... if its food I will eat it! :)