All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Oct 24, 2005
Reviewed Sophie's Chopped Salad
"This salad is always a hit with guests. The only variation I do is the blue corn chips; I add crumbled (not too much) store-bought blue corn tortilla chips.
"This chowder is very tasty. I altered the recipe, however, as I was going for a more hearty, smoky flavor. As stated, this recipe does take about three hours from start to finish. Here are the alterations to the recipe:
* peeled and chopped the shallots and one medium yellow onion
* instead of two crabs, added one pound of fresh crab meat
* added chopped bacon
* cooked as instructed, but did not strain the broth when done
* instead of baking fresh salmon, added 1 lb of smoked salmon
* didn't add more onion
* added 2 lbs of additional fresh crab meat
I didn't add croutons or the Pinot glaze.