All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
Sign up for My Food Network to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Oct 31, 2009
"Maybe I just don't have the knack for cooking w/ fresh artichokes, but the effort to taste ratio just wasn't there for me. "
Reviewed Tuscan Vegetable Soup
"It was ok, but nothing particularly special about this veggie soup."
Reviewed Roman-Style Chicken
"Not very flavorful, especially the inside of the chicken"
Reviewed Short Ribs with Tagliatelle
"One of my favs, w/ a few modifications:
1) Eliminated pancetta (it's already a heavy dish b/c of the beefiness of the short rib) and chocolate (more due to personal preference)
2) Used 4x as many carrots (makes the sauce a little thicker)
3) Increased garlic and red wine (~1 cup instead of 3/4 cup)"
Reviewed Herb Roasted Chicken
"Followed recipe pretty closely, except using dried herbs instead of fresh, increasing carrots (1 lb for 4 lb chicken), and substituting green bell peppers instead of celery. Also added a few squeezes of lemon at the end. Very tasty, but next time I will make half portion extra of the herb paste."
Reviewed Coq au Vin
"time-consuming, but so yummy. very flavorful. note: i made the following modifications:
- replaced brandy w/ marsala wine (per recommendation of others)
- added carrots (1 lb for 2 lbs of chicken, and increased mushrooms (1 lb for 2 lb chicken)
- omitted celery
- served w/ egg noodles instead of potatos
- used bone-in chicken thigh instead of c"
Reviewed Fish Piccata
"tasty, easy, and super quick to prepare. note: I reduced lemon by half, and added a bit more white wine to give me extra sauce to serve over pasta. also reduced butter by half"
"tasty sauce, easy to make"