All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
Sign up for My Food Network to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: May 09, 2008
"UNEXPECTED TURKEY BURGER -- JUICY & FULL OF FLAVOR!!
Thank you Rachael for such an innovative approach to a turkey burger, and thank you for making a recipe that is geared for the ground turkey packages sold in grocery stores. Excellent flavor, and elevated a plain-ole-turkey burger into something really fun to eat. LOVED THIS RECIPE!! Will tot"
Reviewed Banana Bread with Pecans
"Excellent recipe for banana bread!!
Great crust, and the way he incorporates the bananas delivers not only the banana flavor throughout but also fantastic texture and moistness. I have made many banana bread recipes but particularly liked this one. Moist throughout.
1. I used 3 large bananas (b/c it's all I had) and it w"
Reviewed Cranberry Orange Scones
(1) EASY Recipe is straightforward/easy to follow
(2) GORGEOUS Finished product looks PRECISELY like the photo
(3) POPULAR Served on Christmas morning as part of a big breakfast, and even those who are not loving scones enjoyed these! Scone-lovers declared these the best scones ever ate.
(4) FLAVOR FLAVOR FLAVOR! Flaky, delic"
Reviewed Spaghetti alla Carbonara
"EASY and delicious. Toss of parsley at end was refreshing. As others have written, I also substituted bacon for pancetta (snowed in & didn't have pancetta on hand). Using bacon instead of pancetta, I did pour off at least HALF of the bacon fat, sacrificing pumped up flavor for long-term health. You know what? STILL DELICIOUS with less of the fat. ""
Reviewed Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
"Easy, delicious. Using ice cream scoop is FANTASTIC sugestion. I ended up with 24 muffins (perhaps my muffin tin is smaller?). Did not rise the way I would have liked; but perhaps I should have filled each muffin cup more. Very good recipe, not sure if it's the best out there. Why 4 stars? I'm a massive INA GARTEN fan, and think her recipes typica""
Reviewed Fruit Smoothies
"EASY. DELICIOUS. FANTASTIC addition to brunch menu. I make the entire recipe and simply serve it out of a beautiful carafe - appealing alternative alongside OJ, coffee, etc. Never any left, thanks Emeril!""
"Made this 3 times, and here are my thoughts
1. ALLOW MORE TIME because DEFINITELY takes more time to cook, and my oven temp is accurate. Allow at least an extra 30 minutes.
2. NEED MORE BREAD. In New England, the French bread is dense and the bread weight matched Paula's recipe, but was not enough. Used two loaves.
3. CONSIDER how close the lay""
Reviewed Baked French Toast Casserole
THANK YOU PAULA DEEN!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC & here are some quick points
(1) AVOID SPILLAGE & OVEN MESS: used a ceramic lasagna pan (high sides) which worked AWESOME (no mess)
(2) THANKS FOR THE ADVICE FROM OTHERS: LONGER COOKING TIME NECESSARY: My oven is definitely accurate temp-wise; and like others, longer cooking time needed. I also actually measured the first few slices to make sure it was 1" thick (yes I'm a nut) so I think I followed instructions perfectly
(3) AWESOME MAKE-AHEAD DISH FOR BRUNCH---this is a keeper for my next brunch....let me focus on frittata, potatoes, dessert, and other side dishes I served...
And the reviews: My big sister who is a HUMUNGOUS FRENCH TOAST FAN absolutely loved it. She had seconds, she thought it was an excellent recipe. Everyone raved about it... (I served regular maple syrup)
THANK YOU PAULA DEEN!