My Profile


Del Mar, California

Member since Jul 2008

Flag This ProfileFlag as Inappropriate

Reviewed Egg-in-a-Hole

Jul 2, 2012 in Food Network Community Toolbox on

I have been using this recipe for 50+ years. I was told that it was called "Chuck-wagon eggs" , "Cowboy eggs" or "Hole in the wall eggs". Chuck-wagon eggs because of the need for the cook to be able to fit large quantities on his grill pan. It is funny that this dish has so many names. I also saw the egg dish in the movie "Moonstruck". I love ry"

Not what you're looking for? Try: