All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
Sign up for My Food Network to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Nov 23, 2011
"I realize I am rating my recipe also! This was my first "almost" gluten free cornbread dressing.
Dressing has always been a mystery to me. So I read this recipe very carefully.
- I used half a box of jiffy, ~ a cup of corn meal cornbread, plus gluten free toast (4 pieces).
- I used 2% milk in place of the cream,
- I added boiled gizzards, mush""
Reviewed Grown Up Mac and Cheese
"I made a gluten free version. No bacon on hand and didn't want to send back out after so many trips to the grocer already.
- I used gluten free noodles. They are firm, which makes them perfect for oven baked mac and cheese.
- I added Velvetta cheese to my chedder for creaminess and topped it off with cheddar and parmesan. I was cooking my first""
Reviewed Good Eats Roast Turkey
"I had two guidelines, low sodium and gluten free. When I compared it with another brine recipe, I concluded that I could cut the salt in half, at least and I added ~ a cup of orange juice for extra flavor. I used regular ginger, no berries.
Our oven is very hot, and was off scale and smoking, so I turned it down to 350 which read 500 on the therm""