All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Not a member?
Sign up for My Food Network to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Joined Date: Nov 22, 2011
Reviewed Tart Cranberry Dipping Sauce
"I made this sauce and the Winter Fruit Chutney in advance for Thanksgiving Day. Here are my alterations to the dipping sauce:
1. Doubled the sugar & maple syrup qty
2. Added 2-3 oz dark rum
3. Added 1 tablespoons vanilla
4. Added 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
5. Added 1 tablespoons honey
6. Used 2 cups fresh squeezed OJ, about 1/2 a""