Member since Apr 2011
Flag This ProfileFlag as Inappropriate
Reviewed Triple Chocolate S'more Pie
Feb 15, 2013 in Food Network Community Toolbox on FoodNetwork.com
“The crust and marshmallows were perfect, but the filling was literally too sweet to eat. Even one spoonful made me and my boyfriend feel sick. We are having to throw it all away!
PS -- I even used reduced sugar chocolate chips and light condensed milk. I can't even fathom how terrible it would have been with the real ingredients....”